Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's me!

Hey everybody! I honestly don't know if it's my turn or not but I've been wanting to post for a while now and I actually have some time so I'm going to do it today and hopefully we'll be able to figure out our blog days!

Things have been so crazy busy since I've been home and it shows no sign of slowing down at all. It's really too much to try to explain so I won't try. :-)

On a positive note, though, God gives me lots of smiles during each day and I really enjoy spending time with him during my devotions and I actually like reading my Bible now! I didn't hardly ever touch it before EXCEL but thankfully, things have changed and I am so glad.

Oh, and before I go I'll share my happy news with you. I am going to be attending Advanced EXCEL this spring and I am super excited about it! I can't wait! I know God is going to do awesome and amazing things in my life as a continuation of the awesome and amazing things He's already doing in my life!

So, with all that being said, I love you all very dearly and I hope you all are having a fun Christmas Eve and that Christmas tomorrow will be a wonderful day for you as you remember our Savior and the reason He was born!

Merry Christmas! 
I love you!

Psalm 147:3

2 comments:

Sarah said...

See you there Kristin!! :)

Kristin said...

I can't wait Sarah! It's going to be awesome seeing you again! :-)