Wednesday, April 1, 2009

HI!

Hello y'all!
I hope you are all doing fabulous today. I am... well... still recovering and it gets discouraging sometimes. I have zero energy and you kind of need that when you're trying to do anything. God has, once again, shown me His faithfulness in amazing ways and it is a big comfort to know that He is there for me during this difficult time in my life. He is my Jehovah-Shammah.

AE is going... somewhere, but I am not sure where yet! (quote from Hannah) It is a lot harder than I thought and God saw fit to add several more obstacles in my way, like getting sick and missing a week and a half. I am reminded of Chrissy's puzzle analogy because all I can see right now is the difficulty and heartache that these circumstances are causing me and my family. God has the box top though, He sees the whole picture and He knows the reasons for why this happened to me. I just need to trust and rest contentedly in His will for my life and allow His perfect work in me during this season.

Staying strong,
Kristin

Here's a shout out to the team: PLEASE POST!!!! I want to hear what's going on in your lives and how y'all are doing. It's only been 4 months since EXCEL 31 ended so you still need to post for two more months before you can stop (which I hope you won't) so please, please, PLEASE keep posting.

No comments: