Monday, November 24, 2008

a wonderful 2 weeks served :)

wow, I can't believe it has been 2 weeks since we've all been together! We just finished our missions conference and had a blast. I was not sure what to post, so I thought I just tell yall what Ive done.



Some of the things we learned were so amazing! The man who preached every night was Bro. Bud Lanson. he was very good. He preached on some of the passages of scripture that we memorized at excel. I was excited to see some of the verses I memorized broken apart into a broader meaning.



On Sunday afternoon, we prayed over two young people in our church who surrendered to be missionaries, a young lady about 10 believes God has called her to the Navajo Indians and another young man about 12 to Ecuador! God loves to work in young peoples hearts doesn't he. we are all ready planing next year!



God has been has been giving me many tests since arriving at home, I guess he wants me to see if I remember to apply the things Ive learned under pressure :). It seems that God wants to make sure I don't forget. Its such a blessing, to be able to apply the things Ive learned. Even when it gets discouraging.
Before going I have a prayer request for you. Laura Baker had a misscarage, yesterday, Sunday afternoon. please pray for her recovery and a special blessing for she and Aaron. Thanks.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thank you for your post, Heather! I enjoyed hearing about what God has been doing in your life!

I thought that you would like to know that Naomi W.'s thumb/wrist has been doing much better, (which is a big praise!!!) and they don't think that she will need surgery anymore! Thank the Lord for that!
She would appreciate prayers for her back though, because she injured it when she put her brother's car into the ditch on December 2nd, (which was her birthday)!! :( It wasn't really anything serious, but a painful experience just the same!

I love you! God's blessings on your week!