Monday, December 29, 2008

work for the night is coming

Latley our pastor has been teaching on the end times. biblicly you can really see how close we are. last night he was teaching and a verse stood out to me that I want to share with you.
Woe unto you that desire the day of the Lord! to what end is it for you? the day of the Lord is Darkness, and not light. Amos 5:18
The bible talks about looking forward to the rapture, but when we leave it will be wrath on those left behind. My charge to you is to encourage you to go and preach the gospel to every creature. go door knocking in your neighborhood. Or get friends together and do bible clubs tell bible stories. I love bringing tracks in my purse. I go to walmart and just hand them out to anybody God reviles to me. or Ill stuff them into pockets in the clothes section. Invite people to your church. Be creative. God want us to bring as many to the Him as possible. the more we bring to Him, the less have to see God wrath when that day comes. Ill be praying that God will show you these things. I want to end with the words to one of my favorite songs...
work for the night is coming
work through the morning hours
work wile the dew is sparkling
work mid springing flowrs'
work wile the day grow brighter, under the glowing sun
work for the night is coming
when men's work is done.
the arrangement of this song then goes into another song that says we'll WORK till Jesus comes, and we'll be gathered home. So with that WORK till Jesus comes, tell the story to Jesus and win the lost. God Bless.

No comments: