Friday, February 13, 2009

Hello dear friends!

Alaina Kristin and I have been back at the DMC for ten days already! I am so bery glad that God chose to send me to Advanced Excel, and I am excited about all of the truths that He has taught to me so far. I am looking forward to all he will continue to do in the next four and a half weeks.

Have you noticed a steadily reaccuring theme in the events going on around you? It is not often that I do, but life here with AE is the major exception! I have never before had the experience of seeing so many acctivities support and reenforce eachother and what we are learning.

Everything, and I mean everything, relates to either pride, humility, love fear, the good shepherd, trust, lies, or openness and brokenness. Wether it is our daily devotions, wisdom searches, classes, speakers, "dates" with God, evening team time or the sermon on Sunday, it all centers around one of these common themes.

I would love to tell you all about what we have been doing lately, but time will not allow it. Instead I need to close with these two verses which come directly from my heart: "bretheren (or in this case sisters) pray for us. 1thes. 5:25 "My love be with you all in Christ Jesus. Amen" 1Cor. 16:24

Love, Sarah

No comments: