Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Praying for you!

Hello, dear friends!

I hope that you are having a wonderful day! I am enjoying the beautiful weather that we are having right now in Wisconsin. It is about 70 degrees out and partly sunny! After all of the rain that we have been having lately, it is nice to be able to go outside. I have been enjoying going on walks lately, especially when I go with Katee Switzer! She lives just five minutes from my house, so we have been getting together to go walking about once a week and it is a lot of fun!

Our family has a new 12-passenger van! The Lord really blessed us, and we all love the new vehicle! Our other one was a 1992 with about 190,000 miles on it and, if you slammed the door too hard, you would leave pieces of rust on the driveway or parking lot. It had served us well so, when the van demanded its resignation (by refusing to shift out of first gear), we decided to allow it to do so! After all, what other option did we have? Lol! :)
I am working on my Ministry Proposal for an Advanced EXCEL assignment this week. I am going to do something with a sewing class. We'll see how God works everything out! :)
I am praying that God will bless all of you today (and this week) with some extra big smiles from Him as you continue to do what He has called you to do! "Faithful is He that calleth you, Who also will do it." 1 Thessalonians 5:24
Love you all!
Sarah <3
P.S. Just a reminder that this Sunday is Mother's Day! Don't forget to do something special for your mom to show her how much you love her and appreciate everything she does!

No comments: