Wednesday, December 10, 2008

HI

Well I guess it's my turn to write about whats been going on in my life =) It is so hard to believe that its been over a month since we've come home. In that time I haven't had much time to slow down and relax =) Right after I got back from Excel, I was home for a day and then my family headed up to Montana to spend Thanksgiving with my Mom's family. It was lots of fun spending the day with relatives, playing games and eating lots of food =) I also really enjoyed getting to know my 2 little cousins that I'd never met before!


Me and one of my new little cousins

On the way up we even got to see quite a bit of snow which was exciting since I haven't seen any for almost 12 years!! Also we were able to stop at the Bible school which my Dad really wants my sister and I to go to. I really enjoyed it, but need prayer if that's where the Lord wants me to go.

Some of the snow we saw!!

Well I guess that's all for now. Till next time!

4 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

I enjoyed hearing about what you've been doing since I last saw you!
You hadn't seen snow for almost 12 years!?! We should have written that as one of the facts that we had about you for our table decorations! :)
Right now we have about a foot and a half of snow all over with piles up to 5ft tall! :) Ya'll should come for a visit!!

Sarah said...

In case you are wondering, I accidently posted the same comment twice, which is why I "removed" the copy. Only problem is that it didn't remove it completely! LOL! Oh, well!

Patrice said...

Yes its actually been that long since I've seen snow!! Wow that's quite a bit of snow you guys have. On Tuesday we got some snow but not very much at all. But it was just fun seeing it snow some!