Friday, January 16, 2009

Hi everybody!

I hope that you're all doing very well!

AE starts in just a little over two weeks and I'm very excited to go back to Dallas! I do have much to do by way of preparation so I'd appreciate your prayers if you happen to think of me.

To be totally honest, I'm not quite sure what to post today. :) (Imagine, me at a loss for words! lol)

Anyway, I have a bit of shopping left to do, not to mention packing. This morning I bought a Dell notebook to take with me. :D I've been wanting to get one for years but just finally had a good reason and bit the bullet this morning. I can't wait to see it! It's 'Spring Green', should be pretty, don't you think?

As I said, I'm so looking forward to going back to Dallas and to the Ministry Center, but I will really miss those of our team that won't be there. The place will seem very different without you all. :( You all know how I love mail, so if you want to write me, I'd be delighted to hear from you! :)


Okay, my brother wants the computer, but before I sign off here's me telling you all that I love you. :)




I hope you have an awesome weekend!


w/♥,

~Alaina

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Awww! That is the cutest picture ever! I can't wait to see you Alaina! That's awewsome about your laptop. And yes, spring green sounds very pretty I think! I finally got my own cell phone which I was planning on getting after AE but since we can bring them and use them it worked out to get one before I went! It's a purple one. ;-) Love you tons and I really cannot wait to see you again!